There are three ways that you can donate your used books:
- If you manage an office, residential building, restaurant, or other public location and would like to serve as a drop-off location, please email email@example.com
3. If you have a sizable donation, The Book Benefit will come to you. Arrange a pickup by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHERE do my donated books go?
Books that are donated to The Book Benefit will be given to various facilities that serve underprivileged children.
- Union League Boys and & Girls Club (ULBGC)
- Serves more than 13,200 enrolled members between the ages of 6 and 18 at 8 Chicago locations.
- Each day, more than 1,400 youth participate in programming focused on academic success, healthy lifestyles, and leadership skills
- For more information about the Union League Boys & Girls Club, visit their website.
If you manage a facility that serves underprivileged children and that is in need of books, email email@example.com.
If you would like to donate funds to The Book Benefit, please follow the link below. The Book Benefit is a 501(c)(3) organization, so all donations (books and funds) are tax deductible.